- Forming a New Entity
- California Tax, Licenses, and Permits
- Best Practices for California Employers
- Protecting Intellectual Property
- 501(c)(3) Tax-Exemption
- John Katovich presented “Is Corporate Ownership Dissolving? High-frequency trading and what it means for the movement to bring the casino economy back to reality” at Corporation 20/20 in March 2010.
- “The Local Free Market Solution” by Scout Katovich on what the writings of Paine, Hegel, and Rousseau can tell us about the movement to localize our economy.
- John Katovich, What Local Stock Exchanges Might Look Like.
- John Katovich in an article entitled Consumers Buy into ‘Buy Local’ by Kimberly Weisul.
- K2 Law Group mentioned on Pat McHenry Sullivan’s blog, Spirit Work and Money: Tips, role models and resources for socially responsible, green and new businesses.
- K2 Law Group hosted Cutting Edge Capital Raising for Small Business – existing options and a policy agenda for the future.